Happy Anniversary!!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Okay, I'm a few days late in getting this posted. Amanda and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary on the 22nd. I'm sure she can't believe she's put up with me this long. Rather than give her flowers for the 9th year in a row I decided to come up with something different. I worked with Amanda's brother, Matt, to come up with a video timetable of the past 9 years for Amanda. Matt did most of the work, I just gave him the pictures and said "go". He did an AWESOME job. Pay attention - you just might make a cameo appearance. Here it goes...

6 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

K. I just have to say that your reception was the BEST party I had ever been to. My reception was modeled after yours---The dancing was the best...

Karen said...

You made me cry Aaron...that was so cute. What a great anniversary gift. You two have a beautiful family. Congratulations!

Nicole H. said...

I see you haven't changed a bit. Amanda is just as lucky to have you as you are to have her. It's good to see you ended up with such a wonderful women. Happy Anniversary.

Luisa said...

Great video, Aaron! You guys make such a great team.

I hope you have many, many more happy anniversaries.

Brittany said...

Huge props for the video Aaron. That's the sweetest thing!!

slymer said...

I love how fast the kids pictures pop up. Kind of seems like that after the fact, huh? Pregnancy is not so quick but the years are flying by. Props on the video- I love meaningful gifts that last... Flowers are really only romantic BEFORE they are coming out of the community budget... :)