IT WORKED AGAIN!!!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

You know all about it... "The Secret"... sending your sweetest desires out into the cosmos... the prophetess... Oprah ... and apparently there are parties where you can "manifest" your desires too... Well, desire #2 has been answered!!!

KRISPY KREME IS BACK IN ARIZONA!!!




After having to endure the closings of some of our most frequented Krispy Kreme establishments (Philadelphia, PA; Brick, New Jersey; Chandler, AZ), Krispy Kreme has returned to the Valley of the Sun. If you absolutely must get in touch with of me and I'm not picking up my cell phone, you can find me at the crossroads of Power Road and Baseline, salivating in front of the "HOT NOW" sign at 10:30pm. Between Krispy Kreme and Jersey Mike's, I've already started a savings account for my quadruple bypass in 2011. If you'd also like to contribute, paypal me.

0 comments: