Guilty Pleasures - Teen Shows

Monday, August 25, 2008

Well, I graduated high school in '93 with Dylan McKay, Brandon & Brenda Walsh, Steve Sanders, Donna Martin, David Silver, Kelly Taylor, and Andrea Zuckerman. Since then I've always been a sucker for a teen-based movie or TV show. I'm not sure if this was an accidental "Secret" desire that came to pass, but I can't say I'm disappointed that 90210 is making a comeback. Every time a new teen soap opera comes out I get my hopes up that it'll be as life-altering as the original 90210, but they usually end up being half-cracked wannabees or they end after only 3 seasons (I'm looking at you "The OC").

So, in honor of the OG 90210, I'm posting the show's all time greatest moment.


Also, this special moment from the OC is too good not to post.


4 comments:

Brittany said...

So can we consider this "Aaron's feminine side?"

Amanda & Aaron said...

Oh no you didn't.

Britt said...

90210?! Aaron? I don't think I ever really knew you. Wow. Tell your wife to call me, by the way. :)

Amanda & Aaron said...

I know, I know, its a shocker. But I'm doing my 12-Steps for Teen TV Shows and Movies Anonymous (TTSMA)- so I felt I needed to come clean to the world.