Ladies and Gentlemen - Your 2008 Taco Bell Dance Squad!!!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Last night while we were partaking of the goodness which is Taco Bell (I had the always delicious #6 - two Beef Chalupas Baja Style) Noelle got that special feeling and couldn't resist busting out into full dance mode. She was inspired by "On an Escapade" (Janet Jackson). (If you listen close, you can here Lincoln adding in beats of his own). This girl has no reservations about displaying her devastatingly precise and humorous dance moves. Check 'em out...


5 comments:

Jamieson Family said...

Hey Amanda, it's your old roomie from the blue barn. 'the blondie'. I got to your blog from Brittany's. It good to see pics of you and your cute fam!

Emily Ruth said...

Seriously. Your kids are my kind of people! Morris has been asking if they can come over and swim. I told him I'd have to ask you guys; )

breena rae said...

she's a natural.

Karen said...

So cute...she's got moves like her mama! Your kids are adorable. I think that they look like a good mix of both of you!

Renee said...

We'll be in town those days. It will be great to finally meet you and your wife. Adam loves it when his friends come to visit! Bring your bathing suits... I'm sure Adam will want to take you wakeboarding!