The "Talk"

Monday, August 11, 2008

This story is too cute.

Sunday night we had a little family pow-wow to discuss "safety" issues with Lincoln, as he is now going into full-time kindergarten. We watched "The Safe Side" DVD (John Walsh). After the video we had "the talk" with Lincoln about our "private areas."

Amanda asked Lincoln, "What are some places on our bodies that are private and that we don't let anyone else touch?"

Lincoln's answer: "Balls".

Amanda and I looked at each other trying not to laugh. "What?"

Lincoln further explains: "Eye balls. I don't like getting poked in the eye balls."

4 comments:

Renee said...

That's hilarious!

Tyler Oborn said...

me too.

Karen said...

That is awesome! You have to love that kind of talk. And I would ahv kept up on the blog...but Karen basically kicked me off.

Britt said...

I have told this story so many times... I was crying I was laughing so hard.