Where Everybody Knows Your Name

Monday, August 25, 2008

Okay, I can't just put up the 90210 and The OC clips without paying homage to my all-time favorite TV series - Cheers. I still TiVo Cheers episodes and seldom do I come accross an episode I haven't seen. Here's some Season 1 highlights of Ernie "Coach" Pantusso.


Some interesting facts about "Cheers":

In its first season Cheers was ranked 77th out of 77 shows and was nearly cancelled.
It was written and produced by Les and Glen Charles - mormon brothers born and raised in Henderson, NV.
Ted Danson earned $450,000 for the final season.
Six different cast members have won Emmy's for their roles on Cheers.
The first name of George Wendt's character is actually Hillary - Norm is his middle name.

1 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

And now we know. Thanks for educating: )
My favorite episode was when Carla had her baby...